Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Adventure Begins Again!

I have an unusual job which requires extensive travel, mostly by car. Recently, my territory changed, resulting in an exploration of areas previously unknown to me and an unfortunate moniker given by a co-worker: Prairie Princess.

I decided to start this blog to record my (mis?)adventures traveling through (mostly) Kansas & Nebraska. I hope my stories will be surprisingly insightful, exciting, and happy. Yet, I find the voice of my inner cynic laughing at the thought. Most likely, the reality will land somewhere in between exciting and falling asleep at the wheel.

In addition, I plan to record favorite meals and unusual attractions, as well as my experiences as an absentee gardener and a part time crafter.

1 comment:

Cat said...

I can't wait to hear about your adventures!!

Post a Comment